.

.

Saturday 23 April 2016

Take It From Tiwa Savage, “Being A Mom Doesn’t Mean You Stop Being Sexy”

Being a mommy doesn’t mean you can’t get your sexy on!
Just ask Tiwa Savage…she had a baby last year and came back from maternity leave looking sexier than ever. Confirmed MILF status!
While at the 2016 Nigerian Entertainment Conference a few days ago the pop diva spoke about getting your sexy back as a mom.
Looking very sexy herself Mrs Billz said,
I’m sure many women will agree with me that when you give birth it does mean you stop being sexy…at all. It’s probably being sexy that got us pregnant in the first place [laughs]
Having a baby doesn’t change anything. It obviously means I’m more responsible. I have a lot to live for, I have a lot to work for but as a woman I still remain who I am.
Being sexy after giving birth is not hard, it’s hours in the gym and eating healthy to achieve that sexy that’s the hard part. Shout out to all the sexy moms no matter their size…sexiness is from the inside. 


Image Credit: Tiwa Savage/Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment