.

.

Thursday 21 January 2016

Sierra Leone News: As Ebola Resurface, Resident Minister Calls On Chiefs To Be Proactive

The Resident Minister, East Maya Moiwo Stanley Kaikai has called on paramount chiefs to do everything possible by ensuring that ebola does not resurface in their Chiefdoms, describing them as custodian of the land.
He made this call while addressing paramount chiefs, medical personnel, local council officers and other stakeholders from Kenema, Kono and Kailahun districts at the Kenema City Council Hall along Reservation Road during an emergency meeting summoned by the minister.


He urged the paramount chiefs in the eastern region to be alert in their Chiefdoms and to continue to adhere to the Ebola precaution in their Chiefdoms as the country has recorded a new case of the various.
Mr. Minister said there was an urgent need to engage the paramount chiefs and to inform them about the resurgence of ebola epidemic in the country specifically in the Tonkolili and Kambia districts which share borders with several districts. He stated that many people have lost their relatives, children becoming orphans, widows as a result of ebola in the past years and the people of eastern region suffered greatly than other regions in the country and therefore there is an urgent need for the people of the eastern region to be alert in order not to record any case of ebola.

Maya Moiwo Kaikai maintained that Paramount Chiefs played a vital role in the fight against ebola and therefore the leadership of this region is calling on all Paramount Chiefs and other Institutions to reinstitute the ebola laws in their Chiefdoms by revisiting the Chiefdom Task Forces.
He pointed out that the District Medical Officers in Kenema, Kono and Kailahun districts are above the situation as they are set to tackle any eventuality about any outbreak. He called on all not panic or run away if they hear of any ebola in their community as all have past experiences about ebola fight.

2 comments:

  1. My name is Elsa Holloway. I live in the US state of California, and I'm very happy woman today? I said to myself that any loan the bank can change my life and my family, and I refer anyone that is looking for a loan for Them.They gave me family, my happiness, you need a loan of $ 250,000.00 to start my life all over widow with two (2) of kids I meant this for fear of lending loan honest and God on the Internet , which helped me a loan of USD $ 250,000.00 Inc., are in fact the fear of God 's people, a reputable loan company. I am very happy that I got my loan today. If you in need of a loan and you are 100% sure to repay the loan , please contact them and please tell them that the woman, Elsa Holloway refer you to them. communication via email: jubrinunityfinancialloan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete