.

.

Wednesday 27 July 2016

Why I Rejected Arsenal, To Sign For Juventus - Gonzalo Higuain


Newly signed Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain has revealed why he decided to join the Old Lady despite interest from the likes of Arsenal.

Higuain sealed a £75million move from Napoli to Juventus on Tuesday and former Real Madrid has set his sights on winning the Champions League with his new club. The Argentinian’s plane landed in Turin on Wednesday morning, and he was welcomed by a crowd of about 200 Bianconeri fans.
“I’m glad to be here and ready to start this new adventure,” he said, according to TuttoJuve.com. “All I’m thinking about is training well and starting off at my best.” “I hope to win the Champions League,” he also said, as reported by CalcioNews24.com. “I’m looking forward to playing with Paulo Dybala.”

The Argentine striker will compete with the likes of Dybala, Mario Mandzukic and Simeone Zaza in the Biocenieri’s two man attack. Juventus got to the final of the 2015 Champions League where they were defeated 3 – 1 by Barcelona.

No comments:

Post a Comment