.

.

Thursday 7 April 2016

SHOCKING: Sierra Leone Minister, Sylvia Blyden Cannot Recite The National Pledge

The audio below shows Sylvia Olayinka Blyden, the recently approved Minister, Ministry of Social Welfare, Gender and Children’s Affairs when asked to recite the National Pledge during her visit to the Parliament on Tuesday.
It is so disappointing that one of the acclaimed best ministerial appointments cannot even recite the National Pledge properly.
 Reacting to the audio, one of Sierra Leone’s finest rappers, LAJ wrote: “R yeri Sylvia blaiden dae read salone pledge hmmm smh..biyo na so so big woman talk na e pack pa ram twww shameful ..den e na minister back lol.”

Listen to the the audio below and See the correct version of the National Pledge below as you listen.


‘I pledge my love and loyalty to my country Sierra Leone;
I vow to serve her faithfully at all times;
I promise to defend her honour and good name;
Always work for her unity peace, freedom and prosperity;
And put her interest above all else.
So help me God.’






Source: Sierraloaded

No comments:

Post a Comment