.

.

Friday 20 May 2016

Nigeria: I Will Run For Office in 2019 - Femi Fani Kayode

Former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has announced that he'll be running for office in 2019.

Speaking during an interview session with Naij, he said, ''I intend to in 2019 but I will not say which office. I didn’t come to politics just to be talking. Depending on what comes our way to the South West. I am a very ambitious man and I think it gets to a point when you have contributed so much to the country by keeping government on their toes and working for another president or working for a president, either a spokesman or minister, when will it be your own turn to run for president or vice president etc. 

''Be rest assured that FFK will run for an elective office, a very high elective office in this country probably the highest, sooner or later. And when I do and I will win! ''

No comments:

Post a Comment