.

.

Monday 13 June 2016

'I Want To Remarry & Have Kids'- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Reasons She Filed For Divorce From Lamar Odom

Khloe Kardashian who recently filed for divorce from Lamar Odom has revealed on her Family's reality TV show that she filed for divorce because she wants to remarry and have children.
"I love Lamar with all of my heart and I want the best for him, but now I feel I'm back to it being the hardest thing to do. I want to have kids and maybe to be remarried one day. I need to move on, and I will be filing for divorce very soon.'

he couple split in 2013 after four years of marriage, but divorce proceedings were halted two years laterafter Lamar collapsed in a Nevada brothel last year.

 Earlier in the KUPWK episode, Khloe admitted she wasn't happy that no one checked on her and seemed to be more concerned with Lamar's welfare than her own.

Khloe told Kim Kardashian West: 'I need this marriage to end because it's depressing. No one checks on me... they always check on how Lamar is doing.'

Kim told the camera: '[Khloé]'s missing out on so much of her life, she has so many life decisions to make.'

No comments:

Post a Comment