.

.

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Nigeria News: Queen Elizabeth, Buhari, Other Dignitaries To Attend New Ooni Of Ife’s Coronation


The new Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Ojaja II is an agent of change. Just in the last 70 days that he emerged the new Oba, his royal highness has given out 20 new transformers worth N250m and has promised to give 50 more in the next 30days to enable better electricity supply for the people of Ife.

The Oba whose coronation is set for 7th of December, will welcome her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth of England (though she might be represented), the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, Vice-President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, at least 20 Governors and other dignitaries from all over the world. The Oba also has this to say about the transformation of Ife.

“Let me acquaint you with what I have done in less than 70 days. I have given out over 20 electricity transformers worth about N250m.

“I donated 50 transformers when I was a prince. I will buy another 50 transformers within the next 30 days to further enhance electricity distribution. With this, small scale businesses of welders, tailors and others will naturally witness improvement. Continue....

“Providentially, I know the core investor and the Chairman, Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company, Mr. Tunde Ayeni, personally and very well. I have engaged him and his team to make this a reality and work has commenced in earnest. We will witness this transformation by the very special grace of God.”

“To revamp the stadium, I have already opened discussion with the Osun State Government on this. I will set up a football academy and we will have 16 clubs in Ife.”

No wonder they choose him, his people have known him. Long Live The King!

No comments:

Post a Comment