.

.

Monday 28 December 2015

6 Prayer Points From SisiYemmie After Miss Philippines Was Declared Miss Universe 2015

 
I realize that, lesson can be learnt wherever, whenever and through anybody. A whole Harvey made such mistake but it means a lot to people with high insight.
 
Sisiyemmie in her own understanding interprets the incidence and said something. Read...
 

"Hmmm...as I was watching how Miss Colombia was erroneously announced and crowned winner Miss Universe 2015 and in less than 5 minutes, the crown was removed and it located Miss Philippines head, I began to mutter prayers like a true Nigerian! It was a very terrible mistake that happened. Watch the video below and see why I said the prayers below. Its not a joking stuff.


 
If you've been to a C.A.C Church you know just how to do this!
1. Say "Father! All my blessings that have been misplaced in 2015, let it begin to locate me now in Jesus Name". Oya Pray!!!!
2. Brethren, people make mistakes in life. Some can be overlooked while others can be deadly to your life. Say "Father, any mistake that will cause my blessings to avoid me, I reject by fire now! "Prayyyeeeer!
3. God uses people to bless us, He will not come down from heaven. Also people can be used against us. You need to pray. Say "My Father! Anybody that will act as a messenger of doom in my life, let them miss road in Jesus name"! Adura!!!
4. The spirit of shame hovers about. You can be in your house and it will come and jam you there. If you watched the Miss Universe 2015 you will know that you need to pray. Now stand with your legs apart, put your hands on your head and say "Father! Every spirit of shame and disgrace around me, I destroy it in the name of Jesus!" Prraaaaaaaay!
5. Hmmmm...this prayer you need to take seriously. Even the Bible says a good name is better than riches. Say "Father, anything that will make me to be remembered for bad things, I jump am pass now" in Jesus name!
6. May your day of Glory not be your day of Sadness. Say Father, "nkan ayo mi ko ni di ibanuje funmi L'oruko Jesu!" What is making you to be happy will not be the thing to bring you sadness, will you pray or not? Prayerrrr!
Hope you prayed forrreal sha?
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment