.

.

Thursday 3 December 2015

Kanye West Expects His Son With Kim Kardashian To 'Arrive Any Day Now' Baby Yeezus is almost upon us!


Kanye West has revealed he thinks his wife Kim Kardashian is going to give birth to their son 'any day now'.
The rapper, who was awarded a top prize at the Footwear News' 29th Annual Achievement Awards in New York City on Wednesday, confessed his speculation over the arrival of his second child.
The 38-year-old said while up on stage: 'I'm waiting on my son to arrive any day now.'





He continued, speaking about his prize: 'I look at my daughter and I look at my wife and she's rich and I don't plan on being broke. I'm so, so focused on creating.' 


Kim, 35, is expected to give birth to the little one later this month after she underwent a medical procedure over the weekend to turn the breech baby to the head-down position.
But while the procedure was a success and the tiny tot is now engaged - so that she doesn't have to undergo a C-section - the beauty admitted it was extremely painful.





No comments:

Post a Comment