.

.

Friday 13 November 2015

5 THINGS NEW MOM'S LOVE TO HEAR!


5 things I think new moms world over love to hear. From my experience there are a couple of things I've heard and seen that just make me feel good whenever people says them. Though, I will likewise do all or more if my future wife deliver our unborn baby. Yes! lol

Well Done Mama! 
New moms like to hear "well done", it brings her joy to know that you can observe that she is working hard to take care of their baby, nurse him/her in great health. Sometime's they get random comments/emails that "oh Junior looks so healthy, well done", "you're doing such a great job"! They always feel like such a "DoroMegaSuperStar O".

You Look Good:
Please don't stop with the compliments. Someone told me in that -"for someone who just had a baby 3 months ago you look great". I don't care if the man was telling lies but I took that compliment on board and i'm sure I floated while walking a bit. Find something to compliment.

Compliment My Handsome/Beautiful Baby:
New moms don't need validation from anywhere to know their babies are cute, handsome, beautiful, adorable. It's just really nice to hear it from total stranger or even friends and family, just the way they like to receive compliments that they are fine. they would like to know that they did the world a favour by producing a good-looking human.

Let Me Help You:
Yes please! help me carry him, if you like help me change his diaper-I won't complain. But wash your hands first or sanitize. LOL. Babies seem to want attend 24/7 so if you offer to help in any little way she will not mind. This goes to daddies, aunts and uncles, cousins, friends, in laws, siblings. Everyone pitch in! Shebi dem say it takes a whole village to raise a child-epp me!

Ask how they are doing:
As a new mommy she can form tell you that she`s not okay most of the time. she sometimes stressed out, tired, sleep deprived, hungry, sad...these are some of the feelings they have. It feels nice to know that someone wants to know how you are doing, how you are coping and if everything is okay. Ask me once in a while. she might say I'm okay or  might burst into tears-depends on what kind of day they have had. LOL.

Extra...

Encourage Me:
Don't tell her that her baby's cries are the loudest you've heard. Don't tell her that his poo stinks the most. Don't frighten her  with horrible baby stories, i.e "just wait till he starts crawling, your life will be over then."...nah don't do that. Share your own experiences with me positively, maybe something like "if I can handle it, you can too"

3 comments:

  1. Renowned American singer, songwriter, record producer and rapper R. Kelly has unveiled the tracklist for his 13th studio album “Buffet”. The Grammy award-winning singer who is often referred to as the “King of R&B” features Nigeria’s Wizkid on the track “I Just Want To Thank You”, housed on the deluxe edition of the LP.

    “Buffet” will hit stores on December 11, 2015.

    Exciting Times!

    Peep the tracklist below;

    Standard Edition

    1. “The Poem”
    2. “Poetic Sex”
    3. “Anything Goes” feat. Ty Dolla $ign
    4. “Let’s Make Some Noise” feat. Jhené Aiko
    5. “Marching Band” feat. Juicy J
    6. “Switch Up” feat. Lil Wayne and Jeremih
    7. “Wanna Be There” feat. Ariirayé
    8. “All My Fault”
    9. “Wake Up Everybody”
    10. “Get Out Of Here With Me”
    11. “Backyard Party”
    12. “Sextime”
    13. “Let’s Be Real Now” feat. Tinashe

    Deluxe Edition

    14. “I Just Want to Thank You” feat. WizKid
    15. “Keep Searchin’”
    16. “Sufferin’”
    17. “I Tried”
    18. “Barely Breathin’”

    http://eledaiseda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wizkid still waxing stronger, another achievement

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Wizkid still waxing stronger, another achievement

    ReplyDelete