.

.

Friday 13 November 2015

How To Prepare Gravy with vegetable, shredded chicken, Curried Rice


To all BB readers,weekend starts from now prepare good meal and enjoy with your family.

NOTE: To shape your cooked rice this way, scoop the hot rice into a small round bowl or any shape of bowl you want, level and press down firmly with a spoon, cover it upside down on your serving plate, gently begin to hit the bottom of rice place as you pull out just the way kids build sand castles at the beach.

Ingredients for my Gravy:
  • shredded chicken
  • flour
  • vegetable oil
  • curry
  • carrots 
  • cabbage
  • onion
  • green pepper
  • salt
  • seasoning cubes
  • water

Cooking procedure for Gravy and Curried rice:

Hello, I just prepared this now. I used rice instead of spaghetti or macaroni.

  1.  I boiled the rice with curry and set aside. 
  2. fried my sliced vegetables(carrot,cabbage,onions,green pepper) in oil. 
  3.  I added the shredded chicken, flour and a  Little water. 
  4. Added spices and  curry.  
  5. allowed to boil for  a while. 
  6. garnished with cucumber.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment