.

.

Friday 13 November 2015

How Do I Reduce Love For My Cheating Husband?


This was sent by a BB reader.

Pls my dear people,my head want's to burst like a bomb bcos of what my husband is doing to me,I know he is a reader of this blog but I hv to speak to let him see what others have to say, my husband was and is the only man that I ever knew,he was my first boyfriend and my first love. 

when I say I love this man eeeh I mean I love him with all my heart,body and soul,I don't even allow men to talk to me when ever I walk on the way cos I promised my self that he will be the only man I know but eeeh I'M regretting giving my heart to him cos I guess he is seeing another girl,as we women will always peep,I peeped in his phone I immiediatly receive a message,I opened it and it was a single lady asking him how his day went then I check the older messages and boom I saw a message sent to the maga by my beloved hubby calling the morron his love and the girl asking him to call him and he said okay and called her,at night my dear husband will go to one corner and start making calls with the hope that I'm asleep and it ends up being the lady that he calls at night.



...one day, I took his phone
girl abi ladies number and stored it in my phone but didn't call her,so one bright day like that I called my hubby and ask him who that lady is to him but trust men na he turned the question back to me and asked who I think she is to him,hmmmm my story is too long but I need advice from u guys cos I don't trust him again after he told me he will tell the girl off and that he has deleted her three numbers from his phone but I checked his phone and still finds the number they plus the kind of status the so called girl puts up in her pages (like "is not about being in a relationship,engaged or married that matters but by sleeping at night without thinking if someone is stilling ur lover husband or fiancee from u"),

honestly I'm thinking of having another man in my life but can't cos of my children but when ever I see him he irritates me. Pls what should I do to erase his thoughts and the love I hav for him from my head cos I can't bear the pain of betrayal and unfaithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment